That’s why you also need to know how to get a visa for her if you consider getting a bride there. Here you will find the easiest directions about this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It’ll let your Ukrainian bride that is mail-order arrive at the U.S. and obtain hitched for your requirements within ninety days upon the arrival. Before you apply for the visa it self, register the petition to your U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Observe that in case the Ukrainian bride has kiddies, they have to be placed in the petition too, regardless of if they’ll not travel. You must be careful together with your bride’s names – you’ll want to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you may face a delay that is serious.
When the petition is approved, your bride gets the proper to submit an application for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall alert you regarding the approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It is necessary never to make an application for the visa interview until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the documents that are necessary offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with a doctor authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Action #4. Schedule and sign up for passport delivery.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application fee and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa appointment or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is very important your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it isn’t feasible in the future for the visa meeting with no previous visit. If she passes the meeting effectively, she could be informed about any of it immediately.
Nonetheless, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to produce her passport aided by the visa and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends never to set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right right here’s just just what they may pose a question to your bride that is ukrainian at interview:
- Her back ground
- exactly How both of you met
- Her occupation and hobbies, relationships along with other family relations
- Residing plans into the U.S.
- Provided experiences russian brides for sale regarding the fiance plus the fiancee and whether or not they came across one another family members, etc.
As time passes, the Ukrainian bride will get her papers back an envelope. It is essential she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. Just in case she starts it, it might induce a suspect over tempering in addition to entire process may begin with the start.
According to a situation, the Embassy may notify you concerning the dependence on the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.